Managing Anger, Group therapy helps you live a better life
We offer therapy groups designed to help you learn:
- Where problems with your anger may come from
- How you can benefit from “sensible” anger
- What tools are available to help you deal with anger
These groups are designed to be informative AND supportive!
Topics will run in 8 week cycles.
- Groups will meet every Friday from 6-8 p.m.
- Groups are scheduled on demand, please call to confirm
- Each group is 2 hours long
- Can’t commit to all 8 groups at once? No problem! There is no obligation to attend all 8 groups in a row
- Cost $50.00 per 2 hour session (those who pay for all 8 weeks will receive a 10% discount!)
- Attendance letters given out at the end of each session if needed
- Participation in the group is required to receive letter of attendance
How do I sign up?
Please call Northshore Counseling and Wellness at 985-624-2942 or 504-717-4043 or sign up for the anger management group here. Credit/debit card payments may be taken over the phone at the time of registration. Payment is required for the group before the session either over the phone or with a check or cash upon arrival. Please arrive to the clinic at least 5 minutes before the meeting time if you are bringing a payment.