Why you eCounseling may be right for You:
- Effective: Research already indicates that this type of counseling with a trained professional can be very helpful.
- Convenient: You have control over your participation in this process:how much, where, when, and how you receive counseling.
- Fast response: Your request will receive a response withn 24 hours to set up your first appointment (for chat sessions) and only have a short wait until the actual appointment. For email, you will get a response from us within 24 to 48 working hours. This compares nicely to the average wait of a week or two to attend traditional psychotherapy.
- Cost-effective: The cost of using this service is reasonable, and you have the option to further reduce the cost by purchasing a package of minutes to be used at your discretion. If working with the email format, you have the added benefit of using any offline time to think through the message you want to say that it formulated the way you want and you maximize the outcome from the interaction.
- Private: Since you are in control, you can make this experience as private as you want to it be. The more removed sense of connection with the therapist (because your therapist is not looking at you) allows you to feel more safe and comfortable during the session.
- Easy: You can access your email or chat from anywhere that you can get internet access. You are able to work from the comfort of your own home.